Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me myself & music?!

Initially...
in my early part of life..
i'm not soo into all dis celebrity thingy..
I dont even care what's in and out at dat time..
ohh.. wait... i lurve spice girl when I was in primary school..
I even bought their movie.. The Spice World.. ;p



n so..
when i was in hostel..
i asked my father to give me his old walkman as dat is d only form of entertainment dat i can get while I was in d hostel...
n so.. I started to listen to all kinds of songs..
d funny thing is..
when I was in form 1..
i like to tune in to thr fm...
especially.. when there was hindustan chart going on..
hehehehehe..
sometimes.. I went to slept while listening to d hindi songs..



n then... d seniors in my dorm kinda influence me to start listening to hitz.fm..
n dats where my interest upon all dis celebrity thingy started..
i kinda started to obsessed about all those things..
my friends called me GiGu - short for gila lagu..
hahaha.. dat reflects at how I can guess d name of d songs (english songs) even if I only listened to 3 beats of d song..
well.. during my time.. N*SYNC, BSB, 5IVE and et cetera was really in..
i've collected d cassetes.. posters.. n thought dat they're d coolest thing..



n then.. comes Linkin Park..
at dat time.. Linkin Park was like d coolest rock/hip hop band..
I even gave a camera to my friend who's going to their concert in Malaysia when I was in form 4 so dat she can take lots of pics.. (haha.. i couldn't go... living in hostel.. strict curfew)
hehehe.. my little bro.. Iyman.. who was 4/5 years old at dat time.. can even sing to their song.. words by words..



hahaha.. well.. at dat time.. Linkin Park was totally IN
d only thing is.. I'm a big fan of Mr JT..
right from N*SYNC time until today..

n then.. come my university life..
when I watched Nana the movie..
I fell in love with d theme song.. Glamorous Sky..



I googled it n found out dat d guy who wrote dat song is from a J-rock band called l'Arc~en~Ciel
n typical me.. I fell in love with their songs...
n totally fell head over heels for Hyde-sama ( d guy who wrote d song who is also d vocalist of dat band)



n soo..
I've start learning about those kind of music from d internet n Ika-san..
my classmates who's obsessed bout visual kei.. hehehe
n then i knew a whole lots of things about visual kei n Jrock..
n dats how I started to follow The GazettE n others.. ;p



XOXO

1 comment:

Ikster said...

erk~

tesedak minom air tetibe ade mention name aku :P