Monday, August 2, 2010

Just a Dream?!

I've always dreamt on how one day..

I would be one of d most influential people in d world..
I would be marrying one of d gorgeous millionaire n tell d whole world about it.. (hahahahahahaha)
I would be speaking fluent japanese and befriended all d visual kei artists..
I would travel the whole world in a luxurious yacht..
I would have shoes & handbags closet filled with all those branded shoes & closet..
I would have a killer sporty luxury car..
I would own a theme park based on movies.. like d real one.. like Harry Potter.. but.. I guess.. b4 i managed to dream on.. some rich guy have done dat kind of theme park..

wanna know a secret?
I've had a dream about me & my school friend wearing robe to school and d stairs were moving just like those harry potter stairs..
guess wut..
I've dreamt about it way before Harry Potter exists..
when I was 10/11 years old..
n my friends like to teased me on how I would be rich like JK rowling if I had know how to write a book when I was 10 years old..

XOXO

No comments: