Sunday, November 23, 2008

yeay me..!



well... this is my first post for my blog in blogger.... actually.. i'm not dat type who kept updating their blog daily... if I feels like writing.. then I'll write.... hehehe.. pardon me.. i've manage to have my own blog via friendster.. an its not dat interesting.. except for my blurbs, craps about my life and things.. hehehe.. sum of u guys might havee been wondering wuts d meaning of my heading... C'est la vie... joie de vivre.. it's freanc in case u didn't know... Actually.. c'est la vie means "That's life!"; or "Such is life!" It is sometimes used as an expression to say that life is harsh but that one must accept it... and joie de vivre means joy of life.. so basically... I'm saying dat even life is hard... its god's gift to us to enjoy it.. we have to make our life worth it... :)


oook... so... today is sunday and the end of my first week as a final year students of biomedicine in MSU... got my results last monday.. and was quite frustrated and dissapointed with it... then.. the urge to shop, shop, shop till drop just came to me... n instantly.. i spoke to my housemates... "gurls... i kinda feels like wasting my money.. so i think i'd follow u gurls to sunway... yeay me!"
hahahaha... girls n shopping is like honey and bee... u can't just separate them as u like... hehehe.. now... who's with me??? please raise ur hands up.. hehehe [I know majorty of the girls would agre with me]... hahaha.. once.. a guy friend of mine ask me... "wuts with girls n shopping? its like they couldn't have enough of it.. I just didn't get it.." n so i answer.. "well.. u see... its kinda in ur DNA... just like guys and the views of sexy chick"

hahahahaha.. silly me... every girls have their dark side [hehehehe.... shop till u drop girls]
for me... i just lurves shoes, bags and perfumes... hehehe...

well.. i did not buy many things actually on dat monday in sunway... [did I mention dat I ran into Mawi n Ikin at sunway? they really sure shop a lot.. so damn jealous of rich peoples] hehehe.. just a pair of sandals.. then.. d wednesday came... i woke up in d morning and I was like.... urghhhh... damn boring... then... sumthing popped in my mind... once again I spoke to my roomies...
"girls... why dont we go out and hangout at Midvalley... I just couldn't get enough shopping last mon"

hahahaha... then.. i bought a pair of jeans and sweat pants... couldn't find any nice pair of shoes though... found some nice shoes... but they are just not soo practical for me... well.. where could i possibly wear a pair of cool stilettos or gladiators? not to the lab or class of course... hahaha... rghh... forgot to look for new handbags... :D
n i kinda juts realised that i'm kinda shopaholic... I'd like to shop when i'm frustrated or in a bad mood... then.. I kept talking to myself... "pity my future husband...." hahahaha... n dats why I'll have to find a filthy rich husband... hehehehe.. Kidding... OK

as for guys out there who happens to have a GF who's like me (shopaholic) just be nice with her OK.. its not like we're demanding for anything.. its just we can't resist the view of nice shoes, bags, etc.. window shopping is just nice.. hehehe.. be a gentleman.. as for d girls.. please be a lil' considerate with ur BF.. hehehe.. ask him if he wants to do sumthing else.. or wether he needs sum break to smoke outside d malls.. compromise is d best thing... hehehe.. OMG.. i speak like i'm d pros of dating.. hahahaha... actually i'm not dat experienced either.. hahaha.. [I've never even have any BF... hahahahaha... silly me] n DATING 101 - never ever date with 2 girls or guys at d same time.. dats kinda suicidal [hahaha.. got dis one from a friend of mine's experience]

owhh.. n last friday.. there was a meeting between us (MARA sponsored students) and Miss Halijah.. n she told us our real sitch... guess wut? we are going to undergoes special crammed semester... RP1+RP2... huwaa... dat was like... doing proposal n research at d same time... couldn't get anything out of my heads for d RP's title... urghhhh.. then we're never gonna have lon holidays until we were expected to be finished on 31st july of next year.. longest would be 1 week break... huwaaaa.....

n I think I'm going to post sum sort of story or novel on my post... its not like I'm saying its good.. but have sum pretty good ideas bottled up inside d head... i think i would go with mysterious, fantasy like genre...

urghhh... got a class at 8am tomorrow... hate to get up early.. ok then... I think I'd stopped my blurbs here.. gonna sing out loud to Katy Perry's Hot N Cold... :D