Friday, November 28, 2008

Because of Twilight

last night.. me n my girlfriends (and apai... analhuda's bf) went for a midnite movie at d sunway pyramid.. We're like the devotees of the twilight novel... or u can just say... we r soooo mesmerized by edward cullen... so.. its kinda exciting for us to go n watch d movie... booked for d 11.55pm movie.. 7 girls... 1 guys.. 2 cars.. n the journey began..

we decide to go out at about 9 pm.. but then rain was pouring heavily n we decide to wait some more... unfortunately.. the more we wait.. the heavier the rain... n we just decide to go.. Apai's waiting downstairs in his Honda City.. n my car was parked outside d apartment... he gave me a lift to d outside n i went to get my car and pick my 3 friends... (anal, aida n bong went with Apai... Buddy, Sya n Ayin went with me)

the rain was like soooo heavy n seems like its not gonna stop.. then I drove to sunway in d rain, carefully.. n pick d booked ticket at about 10pm.. after dat.. we decide to go n have some dinner... d funny thing is... I ended up in wrong way n get into the sunway's car park... n wanna know sumthing stupid.. we paid for d parking ticket even though we're not going to park... then Apai was like laughing out loud at my stupidity... hahahaha.. silly me

bla... bla... bla... went to d movie with a large popcorn.. n.. OMG... D vampires were like.. BREATHTAKING... seriously.. u'd go like .. 'wahhhhhhhhhhhhh... so cool laa those guys' 'wahhhhhhhhhhh... carlisle was so damn handsome' 'wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... edward was freakin' hot'

hehehe.. girls... we would really like to have a bf just like Edward Cullen.. perfect, handsome, gentleman, smart n d list just goes on.. hehehehe.. d movie was OK... well.. its d 1st installment of d series... for me.. d book is better... but then... I am still sooooo hooked to the twiligt saga.. beat it... books n movies.. luRveSss them both... Bella's cute..

then.. when d movie finished.. as usual.. we went to d parking lot n decide to dashed back home.. dunno why laa... I was like soooo stupid when it comes to driving in the right way.. n i was like didn't found the exit way... luckily for dat... we circle around d parking lot.. n saw apai, anal, farah n aida has not move yet... then we just realised they have some sort of probs.. unfortunately.. apai's car remote was out of battery n he open d car using d key n d car was like cannot be started.. bcoz it was already in its burglar mode... then.. the alarm went on... GOSH.... it was loud... we didn't know wut to do.. sya called her dad (her dad have a workshop) to ask him bout wut to do... hahahaha... u know laa.. when 7 girls (biomedicine students) and a boy (pharmacy student) do sumthing technical like fixing car... everything went wrong.. i called aery (my cousin) to ask his whereabout n ask him if he has a mechanic friend who's willing to cater us at 2/3 am... n he was like-- "nida... aku x rmi member... lagipon... tgh mlm.... aku try crk battery remote honda jap"
n I was like kept bugging him.. and he was like texting me - is there any guys there.. i said yes.. 1.. n then he reply.. OK wait for me.. i'll come

wahhhhhhhhhh... seriously.. u r d bestest cousZ one can ever ask... thank you very much Aery... sorry for disturbing u n ur wife late at night... very very very very grateful for ur attendance... i was like soooooooooo grateful for having u as my cousZ

apai's friend come with d spare key.... unfortunately... d car's battery are weak.. we dont have any jumper.. even though there's nothing can be done by us amateurs... I was like soooooooooooooooooooo grateful because aery came.. we left d car at sunway... lent apai my steering lock.. n dashed backed home... can u imagine... stuck for like 2 hours in sunway's carpark... at d first hour.. we try to look for a guard to ask him wether they know ut to do.. but there wasn't any... n we get to watch sum kinda show (drunken peeps... just came back from clubbing).. it was 4.30am when we reach home... wahhh... such a journey.. girls.. coming back home on d morning.. is not such a good idea... if it weren't for d tudung we wear... i swear.. ppls will say we went for clubbing.. hurrmmmm

n did I mention... it was Apai's birthday... hahaha... just d perfect unforgettable birthday memory...

n forgot to mention dat... I'm supposed to watch twilight with my dear friend.. Diana.. unfortunately.. she fell sick.. pity her.. sorry dear... hope u'd get better... n njoy watching twilight OK?! sorry to bail on u.... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weyt nnt nak gamba malam penuh kenangan tu eh. hehe

~sya~

Anonymous said...

ekeke.. so aery has become the hero of the night? hehe.. how cute.

misznieda said...

hehehe... not really a hero laa... just glad he was there.. :)