Monday, February 13, 2012

Queen of Hearts

This morning..
when I was on d bus..
on my way to the hospital..
I managed to stage an outrageous scenario in my head..
I dunt wanna tell d details..
but it involves..
a prince..
a wicked storyline..
an imaginary will from supposedly great-great ancestors..
a proposal..
a retaliation.. 
and..
all of that...
occurs within 5 minutes..
in my mind..
n when I think back..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had also staged multiple scenarios..
repeatedly in my head..
that involves..
a visual kei rocker/ a korean star..
a wicked storyline..
an imaginary accidents..
a proposal..
and dat makes me think..
.
.
.
.
.
.
whoa..
approaching 25 and still doing these kinds of thing..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM UNDOUBTEDLY THE KING OF DAYDREAMERS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
oops..
my mom corrected me on FB n asked me..
why r u a king n not a queen?
n i answered.. 
because king sounds greater than queen..
n she said.. 
queen is definitely more powerful..
 and if that's not d case..
then..
why is there such a term as QUEEN CONTROL..
and soo..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I AM DEFINITELY UNDOUBTEDLY THE QUEEN WHEN IT COMES TO DAYDREAMING!

\(^o^)/

XOXO

No comments: