Saturday, February 11, 2012

Inception

During my high school years.. 
I stayed at d hostel for 5 years..
I hated it.. 
despised it..
rules.. rules.. rules..
so.. 
I kinda developed this thinking..
"come on nieda.. this is only a dream.. u can make it"
whenever I'm in d hostel..
and I used to think..
whenever I went back home..
"ok.. now.. I can wake up from my dreams.."
"this is real... and d times in d hostels is just dreams"

and I haven't felt that way when I went to my matriculation college..
neither when i went to UKM..
nor when I went to MSU shah alam for my 1st degree...
but now..
I think..
I've kinda felt dat way again..
and I just wanna wake up from this dream badly..
huhu..
I wanna go home... T.T

p/s: even though I hated hostel life.. i miss d moments... I seriously learnt about life and world from my life in hostel.


XOXO

No comments: