Monday, November 1, 2010

Slumber Party... ;p





Frankly speaking...
I know.. it is a bit immature for us girls having a slumber party at our age..
but d heck... its just for fun... :)
BBQ...
ate a lot..
laughed a lot..
danced sillyly.. (is dat even a word)
play hard..
screamed like hell..
gossipping..
chatting..
slept in any spot dat we can find..
slept at about 3-4 am..
woke up after just 3-4 hours sleep..
walked back home in a hangover-like manner... (no.. we didn't have alcohol.. we only have sirap bandung and coke.. hehehe)
all in all..
It was FUN..!!
thanx for making it happens gurls..! (^-^)v
~ieda~tqah~farra~dee~aida~jama~dayein~dila~Sem~efi~wawa~tqah hamdan~syazwan~annis~buddy~sya~ayin~

ooo.. oh! I forgot.. I played guitar hero for d 1st time yesterday!! (hahaha.. i know.. dats kinda lame) thanx Shakkir!
and i laughed at myself like crazy..
now I am definitely sure.. I sucked at game.. but I just simply lurves it.. (hahahahaha,,,, hbs laaa.. hari2 serang umah Uze pasnih)

XOXO

2 comments:

farrafarhanna said...

nidote...
thxxxxx sgt..best giler...bile laaa leh kumpul2 lg cmni kan??huhu

misznieda said...

hehehehe... thnax sbb korg sudi dtg n meriahkan