Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wishlist

Dear blog..

-I wish i can get my ass off my bed.. n my hand off my laptop n get on studying
-I wish i can understands n memorize everything once i read 'em
-I wish i can get out of dis messy head of mine
-I wish i have a very very very good soul mate who can really understands me n with whom i can share everything
-I wish i can stop being jealous of anyone who are a better person then me
-I wish i can stop eating so much and lose all dis excess baggage
-I wish i can stop being an emo
-I wish i can be a good Muslim
-I wish i can handle my stress better
-I wish i can be more strict n not being used by others anymore
-I wish i can stop overworking myself just for the sake of trying to fit in
-I wish my dad is going to be satisfied with me one day
-I wish i can load off all the stupid messy things in my head
-I wish people stop hating me
-I wish my relatives remember and consider me more
-I wish all of my friends would not forget me
-I wish i can stop being obsessed on trying to impress people
-I wish i can stop being so hard on myself
-I wish i can behave better
-I wish i can stop being a lazy loser
-I wish i can always be a positive thinker
-I wish i can be a person who would always think out of d box
-I wish i can stop bashing myself

XOXO

No comments: