Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Glamorous Sky..

all of sudden..
I got dis yearning feeling on looking back n checking out Mika Nakashima's Glamorous Sky vid..
n off course.. youtube is d 1st place to search.. hahaha
(and there goes 3 hours wasted youtubing)
well.. Glamorous Sky is d soundtrack from Nana the movie..
an adaptation of manga of the same name by Ai Yazawa..
(Gosh.... I lurve d manga.. its about friendship and life)
and ironically..
dis song is d one dat made me fall in love with d visual kei scene..
(hahaha.. even tho' mika nakashima does not belong to the visual kei scene.. well.. hyde-sama wrote d song... n soo.. that was d trigger of my obsession over Visual Kei scene.. hahaha.. and Ika was like d catalyst)

Nana starring Mika Nakashima - Glamorous sky


the version sung by Hyde with VAMPS
(OMG... hyde is sooooo sexy in dis vid)

p/s: uhh ohh.. i don't do very well on my 1st paper.. good luck to all n wish me d best of luck!

XOXO

1 comment:

Ikster said...

Don't like the one with Mika Nakashima on vocals (I hate her voice :| )

But the version with Hyde on vocals... THAT made me d/load the whole 17 tracks HYDE album just for that 1 song! Y'know that's gewd~ =P