Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wut Makes Me Happy.. :)

today's saturday..
n we had our posting today..
shared d bus with seniors..
whom.. coincidentally turns out to be lateral entry students.. (same as us)
woohoo.. its time to change oppinions and advise..

hehehe..
owhh..
last wednesday nite..
i went for a game of.... Futsal!!
yeay me!!
hehehe..
its my 1st time playing futsal.. and its in India.. ;p
owhh.. its public holiday here on thursday..
dats y we when on d wednesday nite..

owhh.. did I tell u guys about me playing netball last saturday?!
hahahaha.. its like hell..
it has been soo long since i've last play any games or do any 'real' exercising..
n soo.. with a so-so warming up routine..
I just went and play d game..
in my mind.. I was like.. d heck.. its only a 'suka2' game aight..

n sooo...
after playing 3 games of netball
d result was..
TORNED track pants (hehehe.. n dey called me d best GK.. hahaha)
i think i kinda overworked my hamstring.. n it still aches till today
but.. d good thing is..
I like playing games.. ;p
n i went for d futsal.. even though i'm not fully healed yet! hehehehe

owhh.. on d thursday itself.. I was like..
"owhh.. i think i wanna cook Nasi Lemak today"
but.. after 2 o'clock in d noon..
i was getting sooo drowsy n sleepy..
n all of a sudden..
I woke up at 5.30 pm... after a verrry long nap...
hahaha... silly silly nieda..

yesterday.. I went for a hair treatment with Ayin n Buddy..
walaa.. so syok laa d head massage dat dey gave us.. hehehe
but Buddy didn't like to be massage..
so I was like.. (in my mind off course)
"hahaha.. buddy hated to be massage.. i wonder how she manages to get thru with it"
n it was solar eclipse.. n we missed it..
but we kinda wondering why d tree shades are sooo pretty dat it looks like d fish scale..
n after we got back only we remember 'bout d solar eclipse..

n today... after getting back from my posting..
I was 'forced' (hahahaha) to lepak at buddy's house coz I forgot to ask for my house keys from my housemates..
n at 3pm only I managed to get into my home after herol came back..
(well.. its weekend.. n most of 'em indulge in shopping or strolling around)
n soo..
today..
I finally..
cooked my Nasi Lemak..

yeay me!
hehehe..
even tho d rice is quite bland..
n d sambal is not as tasty as my mom's (i didn't put d belacan in.. but when we had our dinner just now... Unni told me dat she have belacan.. hahaha.. silly me again)
I must say dat..
overal..
I think.. it turns out to be pretty good.. ;p

oooh.. I wanna go n watch Sherlock Holmes tomorrow.. wish me luck in getting d tix! ;p

XOXO

2 comments:

_b4rb_ said...

huish.
ns lemak~~!!!!
drooooooling
hehehe

misznieda said...

hahahaha