Monday, January 4, 2010

~Happy New Year!!

anyang haseyo!! moshi-moshi!! hola!! namaste!! bonjour!! hello!!

Salam....
it has been soooo long since i have last updated dis blog..
well.. frankly speaking..
i dunt even know if this humble abode of mine even have visitors anymore.. hehe

owhoo... first of all.. Happy 2010 everyone!!!!

2009 has been a good if not a great year for all of us.. I think..
personally.. I really think 2009 flew really fast right in front of my eyes..
with all d thesis writing..
with d great loss of my beloved grandfather..
with finishing my degree in the biomedicine in Shah Alam..
with me.. furthering my studies in Bangalore, India..
with some of my friends who have been married n building their own career..
with Micheal Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Brittany Murphy and other demises celebrities and public figure..
yeah.. overall..
the year of 2009 have left a deep impression on me if not anyone else..

ok.. last 2 weeks..
i have my so called winter holiday..
(well.. to sum things up.. it was supposed to be our winter holiday.. but it was cancelled last minute.. but d heck.. i've bought my tickets.. n hell no am I going to burn d tix ;p)
n guess wut?!
i went back to my beloved country.... Malaysia!!!!!

hahaha.. everyone was like....
"wut d heck.. u 've only been there for 2 months and u r already coming back home?"
guess wut guys..

I DON't CARE!!!

n

HUMAnS ARe ALLOWeD tO Be wEAK

well.. as d saying goes.. there's no place like home.. and it is indeed true..
where else in d world can u find d best nasi lemak, yong tau foo, cendol, char kuew tiow, murtabak, sup tulang, durian... etc
u can only find all those things in Malaysia..

its true when dey said that people only appreciate things dat dey had after they loose it..
to be honest..
i think i'm one of those peoples...
i really am missing my days in Shah Alam now..

when I was form 1..
I was admitted into a rancangan khas school.. which requires d students to stay in d hostel..
its kinda like a boarding school..
to tell u d truth..
i've never liked living in dormitories.. hostels n all dat..
i hate d stupid rules like.. u cant be on d public phone for more than 10 minutes..
u have to greet d seniors..
seniors are always right..
bla bla bla..
n to think dat i've spent 5 years of my live living in hostels..
i was quite proud at dat achievement actually..
i can't even think how d hell i've survived d 5 years..
but truthfully.. living in hostels has thought me a lot about life..

wanna know a secret?!
bcoz i really hate living in hostels..
I always think dat d period I'm staying there is just like a dream..
n I only woke up from d dream when I'm back home..
n now.. i felt d same way too..
when I'm here in Bangalore.. i really felt like it was just a dream...
n hope dat d 4 n 1/2 years would just pass by quickly..
like I reallyhope there's a remote like in d Click movie where I can just fast forward my life..
n when I go back home... to my family..
only then that I felt like I'm awaken..
call me Crybaby or weak..
i honestly dont care anymore

well after being called annoying.. sellfish.. pathetic n all d words dat i can't really remember.. after i've tried my best being in society.. n tried my best to be useful to others..

I JUST DON't CARE ANYMORE

well.. sumtimes.. i really do think I'm a lil' pathetic..
but d heck..
being treated like dat since small.. I just dont care anymore..

hey.. dat could be my new year resolution...! :)
stop being bullied n stepped on by others!!
oook.. ganbattei nieda!!

btw.. as sum of u might know..
i've got my fees refund from d MSU of my previous BBM course sum up to about RM7000++
n soo.. when I get back to Malaysia.. i bought myself sum new clothes... sum new shoes.. :)
My Studded Gladiator Wedges from Vincci

n silly.. silly me..
with all d Christmas n end year sale....
I forgot to buy myself a perfume... huhuhuuhuhuhu
owhh.. i bought myself a camera.. :)

Sony cybershot DSC-W190

when I got back home.. arrived on 12am on saturday of 19th december..
my dad picked me up at lcct..
n to be honest..
i think airasia's stewardess uniform is a bit too sexy in portraying malaysia's image..
oops.. forget bout dat..

d pic i managed to snap using my phone's camera in AirIndia aircraft
(dunt u think d cloud look really fluffy n make u think like u wanna lie on them?!?! ;p)

on d saturday nite..
we had our own BBQ nite under our porch..
hehehe..
Ikan Kelah Bakaq..
truly madly in love with d taste!!
d flesh is super delicious n juicy..
we also ate roasted Ikan Tengas a few days later.. n it is also superb! ;p
I also went for a shopping trip to KL with my sisters :)

uhh.. ohh.. i also bought myself a bracelet with blue topaz stones on it.. it costs me Rs 3000++
i fell in love at first sight with it.. but it didnt look soo good when i snap d pic.. so cant show u how beautiful is it... :)

uhh.. ohh.. i also change my long locks with a shorter do... n its kinda hideous.. hehehe..
guess I'll buy myself a straightener n straighten my hair by myself.. ;p

hurmm.. my new year resolution..
guess i'll try to do these things:
-study more
-njoy my study
-njoy India as it is
-think and act my age
-lose a couple of weight ;p
-stop being soo nice to people
-being more strict with myself

BTW.. have u guys heard Brick by Boring brick by paramore?
i really think dat song has a really deep meaning to it.. try listen to it.. OK ;)




and not forgetting.. a few hillarious cross dressing clips from kpop scene.. :) njoy!






hahahahahaha.. d famous boy gourps in korea merge to do a parody of 2009's girl groups dance hits.. u might cringe at d idea of it.. but it really cracks me up....

ohh.. It take me longer than I thought of writing dis post..
I think I'll stop here for now..
May u guys n girls have a great year...
n wish me d best of luck for dis 2010!! :)

(^^)v PEaCE OuT (^^)v

[i'm soooo sad i couldn't manage to watch Avatar, new moon, cirque du freak n sherlock holmes while I'm in Malaysia]

XOXO

No comments: