Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pardon my French....

Bonjour..
as Sya has commented on d previous post..
It has been quite some time since i have last updated my blog..
Well..
me..
being at home..
means...
seriously.. lazy... couch potato.. extreme sedentary lifestyle..
(well.. except for ironing a bucket of schools uniforms, cooking for Iyman, running from Comot)

ok.. d thing is... last monday..
as my previous post has explained..
we were 'given' a week of break..
waiting for d confirmation for our community medicine thingy..
then.. Miss Halijah told us to just get some rest and she's updated our status on next tuesday (meaning yesterday)
n then she told us dat..
we're going to attend our BTN session dis 30th June.. (Gosh.... how I hated all those thingys)
then..
dat means..
another 2 weeks of holidays!!
yeay me!

but...
Bloody Hell...
dat means we're going to have our community medicine after dat..
hurmmm..
I'm just hoping dat its not gonna be on mid august..
cause Its fasting month...
n I think..
Jempol's weather is quite 'warm'
or should I just say..
Its freakin' HOT'

n one more thing..
I left one of my house of night series book in shah alam..
hell..
n now.. I'm searching for d 4th book..
well..
maybe I can bring ayin to KL dis weekend (she's always bothering me with d questions.. - nieda.. jom laa g shopping- she's on a month break after 6 months of practical duty)
n on d way back.. I can drop by my house in shah alam.. n get d book :)
well.. it sounds like a pretty good Idea..

wanna know my itinerary for d break?
9-10 am: wake up n smell d coffee ( or should I say smell d car's fume as my house is on d side of quite d main road)
2 pm : pick Iyman from school
after taking my bath right after waking up... I pretty much do nothing..
except for being a total couch potato..
well.. maybe.. If my friends plan sum vacation..
It would be different
[hahahahaha.. notes to buddy, ayin, sya, yin, my housemates, my schoolmates.... pls pls pls pls plan sum vacation where we can go together :)]

hehehehehe.. my blabbering seems to go on and on..
BTW..
last 2 saturdays.. I've been to deq lah's wedding..
damn.. she's pretty.. :)
click HERE for d pretty pics of Deq Lah.. n not soo pretty pics of me :)
btw.. ayin, dee, iba n zahier also come with me to d wedding..

Then.. on last 2 sundays..
I went to my cousin's wedding (Anas' wedding)
went there with Kak Eyda (met aery at Klang.. n convoy with him as I dunt know d way to Tanjung Karang)
n made a foolf of myself in front of aery's wife..
n..
only met Kausar for a lil while..
well.. we sorta arrived there quite late..
n Kausar n her family are already leaving when we reached there..
hehehe.. later Kausar.. we can meet n have a long chat or gossip... perhaps :)
n gosh.. Atan's kid.. is sooooo damn hillarious..
Hakim precisely..
he's really d kind of kids dat make u wanna laugh..
n he called me kakak instead of aunty..
(hahahahaha... Ejan.. dunt be jealous ok!)
hehehehehehe..

btw..
I think..
Comot is daydreaming to be a model..
he likes to pose for sure..

look at the way how Comot's pose(or he might just be sooo bored coz he cant go out n find his gf)

n we were just laughing watching his acts..

XOXO

1 comment:

buddy said...

ohmygoddddd.comel gile si comot ni tidur! cube letak kfc depan hidung die!