Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Skechers & Me...

hurmm...
I think....
I have d same problem as Becky Bloomwood..
but not as chronic as her..
for today only..
I've spent almost RM400++ for my shopping..
Gosh.. n during d economy crisis summore..

Hey.. I'm not buying anything useless..
I'm buying myself a confortable 'mary-jane' shoes from skechers..
n I've been longing to buy one of those shoes since like forever..
n d shoes are discounted at 10%..
It's quite a good bargain.. no?
n I've been searching for a comfortable shoes..
(its been long.. since I've been buying all those heels dat looks good but tormenting)
(hahahaha.. d price dat women have to pay to look good)
well.. It looks quite feminine n have d 'formal' look..
So.. I can wear it to classes, work, lab...
n although d shoes cost hundreds..
It's durable.. n long lasting (according to friends with Skechers shoes)..


the shoes dat i actually bought.. maybe it doesn't look dat pretty.. but its damn comfortable

the shoes dat i've tried on.. (hahahaha.. kasut mahal.. mesti laa cube habis-habisan)
[salesman siap gelak je bile tgk orang jakun nih tangkap gambar.. siap ckp- 'trima kasih kak.. lain kali datang lagi.. cube banyak2 pon takpe]


Then.. I bought Deq Lah's wedding present..
I wouldn't say d price here..

bought d 1st n 2nd installment of the 'House of Night' series..
intended to bought all 4 of them (accidently bought d 5th book first)
but just realised..
'ehh.. present deq lah x beli lagi'
buying sum socks.. etc.. etc (couldn't say it here... hahahaha)
n.. I hope.. all d 'investments' today is worth it..
Please... Please..
restrain me from shopping for another 2 months.. ('',)v

XOXO

No comments: