Friday, May 25, 2012

Gulab Jamun?

whew.. its been ages since i wrote.. 
well.. it seems dat my life has gotten that much dull huh?
hahaha.. paranoia much..
n soo..
i was posted in d hellish department again.. 
it was tiring..
but yesterday..
while waiting for d big Doc to come to d clinic..
i have a lil' chat with a patient's mum..
d patient was 26 and has just given birth to a heathy baby boy..
her mom is 42..
n she has become a grandmom..
a cool 42 years old grandma..
and then she had complaint dat if only her daughter get married while she was 18/19..
she would have had grandkids by d time she's 34..
hahaha..
n soo..
i told her.. 
common.. u r not dat old... 
u r only 42..
my mom's 51..
and she doesn't have any grandkids yet...
n soo..
came out d jackpot question..
"why dont u get married now? u r already 25.. dats kinda old already"
and my answer.. while trying really hard to laugh it off..
"i dont have the suitable candidates"

muahahahahahahaha...
pity my mom laa.. 
i hope she's not dat desperate for grandkids like this auntie

uhh.. ohh.. 
hehehe..
i have been asked whether I am form Iran..
AGAIN!
hahaha... 
which part of me is Iran enough for ppl to get confused like dat???
my slanted eyes????
my small nose with a bridge which is not one of d features dat i'm proud of??

owhh..
i started watching Fairy Tail..
n sooo lurving it.. 
n..
woohoo..
i dorve hilux like a boss during my trip back in Malaysia!!!

uhh.. ohh..
6 of my Nakama has gotten married during d holiday..
CONGRATS!!

uhh.. ohh..
i am now officially in love with stories from ancient egypt, greek, rome
thanx a lot Michelle Moran! 

(^o^)v

XOXO

No comments: