Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paradise

Sometimes..
Peoples asked me..
"why are u so obsessed  with into this Kpop or Japan thingy?"
and then I heard someone says..
"owhh.. usually d ones who are obsessed into these thingy are d ones who are lonely, single and dont have anything better to do"
and what did I do upon hearing dat?
nothing....
bcoz.. i have once stood up for my belief..
and instead..
I got mocked by my own family..
so I've decided to let it go..
and once again..
a guy asked me..
"whats in d industries dat u liked it soo much?"
my answer..
simple..
IT'S FUN..
IT MAKES ME LAUGH..
IT MAKES ME FORGET THE WORLD FOR A MOMENT..

so.. 
whenever u think of bashing someone's hobby..
think again..
not everyone have the privilege..
to not be such a hikkikomori..
and liked by everyone..
everyone must've their own reason to do wutever they do..

XOXO

No comments: