Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Asura Balbata

Holy %#*&!
Its already mid September...
Just tell me..
How couldn't d time passes more slowly..
instead it flies by..
just like a jet..
and without realising it..
my 2nd IA is in less than 2 weeks..
and as usual..
instead of studying..
I'm glued in front of my laptop.. doing everything..
except studying..

ok.. put 'em aside..
I am soooo in love with LeeSsang's Asura Balbata album..
d whole album is just EPIC
well..
people mocked me..
for being so obsessed in korean and japanese pop culture..
what can I do?
they said that d japanese and korean are just copying d americans..
well..
hello... there's hip-hop in every language..
there's RnB in every language..
there's Pop in every language..

just simply lurves d song and vid! :)
Turned off d TV - LeeSsang feat. Tasha & Kwon JungYeol of 10cm

Ook... I really have to force myself now..
I failed 2 of my paper in my 1st IA..
well.. I guess I'm not dat intelligent to be seating for an exam without studying..
ooooh... I forgot.. I am now... wearing.... wait for it... 


BRACES! (damn.. it really hurts! ;p)

and last but not least..

to whomever who still reads my crappy post..

let us change d world and be a better person! (I think I've been kinda outta my mind bcoz of d pain dis braces are giving me.. ;p)

XOXO

No comments: