Sunday, August 7, 2011

Starry starry day?

Hey.. I just realised... 
my life's become so uneventful dat I can write nothing bout it in my blog..
compared to when I was back in Shah Alam..
nothing much happened..
its flat..
boring..
n damn exhausting..
no more midnight drive..
no more midnight mamak snacking..
no more stalkers' letter on my car.. (not for me laa off course.. for a friend who always sit beside me in my car when we went out)
no more driving in the traffic jam..
no more encounters with celebrities..
no more mocking d transgender.. (sorry.. I was young back then)
no more convoys..
no more discovering new places..
no more sweet weekend getaway..
no more driving for hours being lost..
no more driving straight faced in a pitch black road..
no more staying outside until early morning..
no more gigs..
no more concerts..
no more fest..
no more thrills..

Now..
When I'm not in d college or hospitals..
I'd be in my room..
cooped up in front of d computer..
most of d time watching videos..
sometimes reading novels..
sometimes sleeping..
rarely doing revision..
Sometimes went for shopping
(which I can finished within 3-4 hours.. where back in Shah Alam I can go and shopping for 12 hours straight.. coz there's nothing much here)

well... dats how routined I am now..
Damn.. 
I really need to start something new..

XOXO

No comments: