Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Mr Days.. please slow down for me!

hahaha.. d earlier text is wtitten by Iyman.. haish dh standard 5.. tlsn camtuh lagi
oops.. I dit it again!
hahaha.. not another britney songs..
but hey.. I grew up listening to all those things..
so I am allowed to use her phrase once in a while..
as usual..
I was determined to stay up last nite until sahur..
n obviously..
I did not succeed in doing so..
hahahaha... was planning to take a quick nap... ended up having a 2 hours nap n woke up just before sahur..
haishh... its tuesday already.. n my preparation for exam is just like.. only 10%
hurmm... scared to death now..
If u were to asked me on how I felt bout facing d exams..
yet.. I still am in front of my laptop..


Katzung's pharmacology text ended up being a model for me
my Esprit watch dat needs herself a new leather strap
hahahaha... no.. I'm not a leftie..
Yup.. I'm one of d so called gleek
ignore d plump fingers.. notice d rings :)

 urghhh.. I am soo hating d new blogger editor..
btw.. a few pics dat I snap out of boredom..

XOXO

No comments: