Sunday, November 29, 2009

WuteveR-LiciouS?!

dont have d mood to update d blog recently...
maybe coz there's nothing much to be told about..
class class class..
classes demands me for being studious..
but..
d only things i'm interested in are:
MANGA..
FACEBOOKING..
MOVIES..

CHANGE! CHANGE! hit me a.s.a.p PLEASE!!

peoples only realizes d importance of certain something when d chance is gone..

its kinda sucks when everything does not fall into their places..

its sucks when people are sooooo damn selfish..
n apart from that.. they called others annoying..
n d fucking ignorant does not even notice dat d people they called annoying have effing help 'em a lot

i hate myself who doesn't really speaks her mind..
i hate myself who is too soft to be rude to peoples..
i hate myself who is perfectly fine when peoples used her..
i hate effing immature peoples who thinks they're effing mature n right..

urghh.. i'll spent a lot of money when i'm pissed..
n thanx for certain effing people..
I've spent a lot here..

urghh..
I am effing missing Malaysia n my family

fuck off effing manipulated selfish ignorant!

p/s: pardon me for my rudeness.. dis is d only place where I can effing wrote wut i felt.. will update later with all d pics.. for my 1st bday in Bangalore.. my 1st raya in Bangalore.. my shopping goes berserk in Bangalore..

XOXO

No comments: